Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hot off the bench this week!

This week has been going by so fast. In between working behind the bench and doing some gardening I haven't had much time do pursue my other endeavors. Not sure if I am suffering from allergies, but for the first time ever I wake up with teary and itchy eyes every morning, and in addition I feel extremely tired. If this persists I'll have to get an allergy test done.

I usually don't make a lot of rings, but this week I made a batch of 5!


Agua Nueva Agate, Golden Rutilated Quartz, Mexican Lace Agate and Red Forest Plume Agate. All are now listed in my Etsy shop!




I also finished this one:

and this ocean jasper one:

I also made three gemstone bracelets, great for everyday wear and to pair with others:


All of these items are now up for adoption!

So, head on over to my shop and "snaggle" yourself up some beauties! :)

xx Sabine




No comments:

Post a Comment