Monday, April 14, 2014

New Work

For the past three months I have been slowly building on a simple, everyday style jewelry collection. I wanted to keep the items simple with a modern trendy edge.
Here's a collage of a collection that I will be offering in my shop from now on. There will be more to come, such as mixed metal items. Most of these items will be kept brightly polished, however, you can have the option to purchase the item oxidized as well.


At this point I am not entirely sure yet if I will keep all these items in my current Etsy shop, or if I'll open a new shop. I don't like cluttered shops, with too many pages to go through. We'll see how it goes. What is your opinion on this? Would you keep them all in one place, or would you rather have them separate in another shop?

 Most of these items are now available, and the rest will be listed periodically over the course of this week!

I just got in a large shipment of agua nueva agates again. Can't wait to use them!

Hope you all have had a great start into the new week!

Thanks for reading!

xx Sabine


No comments:

Post a Comment