Friday, May 2, 2014

Strawberries and Cream

I can honestly not remember every before devouring so many strawberries as I have this week.
Strawberry season is here and I knew that I will have to run an extra mile every day to make up for the amount of cream I'll be eating along with the berries...ha ha ha
Yesterday I made a strawberry short cake, and boy howdy, it was delicious.


with a "little" dollop of vanilla flavored whipped cream...




I feel a batch of strawberry jam coming on...

There is nothing better than eating local fruit! I'm enjoying living so close to such a rich agricultural environment. Definitively a thumps up!

I finished this piece today, which I had started last week. I'm so happy how it turned out. Sometimes it's nice to step away from the bench for a couple of days and let a design rest before completing it. 

Turquoise blue-green druzy with emerald gemstone.



Available in the shop tomorrow! I need to re-take these pictures. The druzy is much more vivid in color than the pictures depict. It was already 8pm when I took the pictures which made the piece appear quite dark.

Happy friday everyone!

xx Sabine





No comments:

Post a Comment