Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday This and That

Here are some finds that put a smile on my face:

I am just in awe of these incredible pictures: Music to the eyes

This one touched my heart and made me smile: First time flyers

This magnificent area is what I get to see when I go for my morning run- blooming fruit trees...never mind the smell!


I will have to get some of these: Postcards with coasters


My favorite food blogs: http://iamafoodblog.com

                                       http://www.loveandlemons.com

                                       The Kitchn

Here you can find some beautifully made wreaths. They have some cute easter inspired ones right now, that, if you live in the US you could still get in time for easter: Bunny Wreath. Check out the rest of the shop as well: The Bakers Daughter

I love these mirrored bird hooks ( especially for that price ): Bird Hooks and this Bird Shelf


I also listed two new items in my Etsy shop today:





Thanks for reading!

xx- Sabine





No comments:

Post a Comment