Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Turquoise Mania

Seems like every year when spring rolls around I get this intense need to use a lot of color in my designs. After having received quite a large number of turquoise heart cabochons, I set out to make some charming items.

Turquoise Heart Ring with etched 11mm wide band.

I guess there will be a few more turquoise heart items in the coming weeks. I am waiting on more agua nueva cabochons. Hopefully customs won't stash them away again. Last december I had custom ordered some and it took 2 months for them to get here. Every single item here from outside the EU goes through customs. So, the wait can be quite long at times.


I also made a couple of other items such as these:

*SOLD

Etched Silver Ring with beautiful ornate pattern

Constellation Earrings  in oxidized silver

More small etched lace necklaces with aqua chalcedony.


In between my bench sessions I often go and take a walk. Lately we've been having such fantastic weather with spring temperatures of up to 22 degrees celsius. It's quite a change from a Norwegian winter, which of course, also has it's charm.

Blooming nectarine tree in our yard.

Just planted some primroses in all sorts of beautiful colors.

Daffodils are in full bloom.

It's 3pm and I should get back to work. I have a couple of custom orders I'd like to finish up before dinner time. 
I'll be listing a couple more items for the Etsy shop sometime tomorrow!

Enjoy your day everyone!

I'll be heading here, to my dirty bench:

Cheers!
-Sabine













No comments:

Post a Comment