Monday, April 1, 2013

New work

Hello,
How've you all been?
It's been a while since my last post. I love blogging, however, lately I have been so busy that it has made it difficult to blog on a regular basis. I've made some important personal changes which will allow me to spend more time making jewelry and to be do other things I thoroughly enjoy such as cooking, baking, taking nature walks and many other things I put on the wayside due to too many things going on in my life.
I've been super inspired lately with my work. There are some  new ideas brewing along the lines of enamel work and using mixed metals. I have to say that not any other time during my life I have felt so completed than when I'm behind the bench or spending time out in nature.
There are many exciting changes ahead, some big, some a bit smaller, all of which I will address sometime in the near future.

In the meanwhile I have been busy making new items such as these:







Here's to wishing you a fantastic monday! 

xx
Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment