This being the last day of 2012 I feel a positive anticipation for the coming year. I'm eager to continue to work hard to achieve my goals. I'm not one to make tons of new years resolutions, I rather just strive to always better myself in whatever area I feel I need to work on.
Do you have any new years resolutions?
Below is the new necklace I made today. I can't help but work with texture these days. This particular necklace is simple, yet quite intricate texture-wise. I keep telling myself to edit, edit, edit. Sometimes I want to lay on layers but have to remind myself that less is often more. Can you tell I love watching Project Runway?
The necklace is listed in my Etsy shop!
Today's jewelry finds
1. Ruby ring in gold can be found at ShopStyle.
2. I just love these bracelets by Greek artist Anna Theoharaki.
3. Chiseled chalcedony silver ring can be found here.
4. This cool beach inspired ring is handmade by Hedrow Rose on Etsy.
5. Gorgeous peruvian blue earrings by jewelry designer Alexis Bittar.
6. Great to brighten up any dreary day, stacking rings by Astley Clarke.
7. And this beautiful rose cut pink ruby cabochon is available at FabbyDabbyStones on Etsy.
Here's wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!
Thanks for reading!